25.9.08

30 days of animation

Around a month ago I started animation school and since I just created this blog yesterday I've posted a selected bunch of animation tests I did over the last couple of weeks.

Here we have one of the first bouncing balls I did, learning about weight and spacing.



Here's another bouncing ball...or rather balloon. Again to learn about weight and timing.



The seaweed assignment is pretty boring but very important.



So this was the first time we had an opportunity to try out ideas and experiment a little with a ball that's more alive.



And last, but not least, we did the good old frog and fly. Though with our own character design and story.

2 comments:

Lars Kramhøft said...

Hey man. The frog is great... very funny storytelling.

DonaldHelloStudio said...

amazing! love the balls and frog and the style you´ve gathered forself (now) mikkel!